Walmart survey – I know most of you who are reading this article already know about the Walmart survey and also about the grand prize the company is giving away. If you are searching for a guide to the survey then you are in the right place.
In this article, I will be explaining all the necessary information about the survey so you shouldn’t be finding any problems during the process.
The survey is not very difficult to complete. All you have to do is share your last Walmart experience and answer some questions. Check out the instructions given below, read it properly and you would be finding any problem completing the survey.
So let’s not waste any more time and let’s get started with the guide towards the survey.
Steps to participate in the survey
- Enter the official website of the Walmart Customer Opinion Survey at survey.walmart.com.
- Read Contest Rules and terms and conditions for Survey Walmart and also select the language.
- Next, Enter your store number in the Store # field and your ID number in the ID # field.
- Double-check your information and click on the Next option to go with the survey.
- Now, Start answering a series of 15 to 20 questions concerning your level of satisfaction with your latest shopping experience at the Walmart Store.
- Try to answer all Walmart Survey Questions honestly to increase your chance of winning a grand prize.
- When you finish answering, you will be asked to join the Walmart Sweepstakes.
- Press YES and enter all the required details including Email ID.
- After entering all the details, submit your feedback at Survey.walmart.com.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance into the contest.
The reward of the survey
The company is giving a huge prize:
- 5 Grand Prizes – $1,000 Walmart gift card to 5 separate winners each.
- 750 First Prizes – $100 Walmart gift card to 750 winners each.
- Total Prize ARV = $80,000
GRAND PRIZES: Five (5) grand prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Walmart gift card for $1,000 (each a “Grand Prize”). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Grand Prizes is $5,000.
FIRST PRIZES: Seven hundred and fifty (750) first prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Walmart gift card for $100 (each a “First Prize”). The total ARV of all First Prizes is $75,000.
The total ARV of all prizes to be awarded is $80,000.
Rules and Regulations of the Survey
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- A customer should be at least 18 years old.
- To have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey one time.
- The employees working at Walmart and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- A valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
Aim of the survey
The company aims to know what its customers like and dislike. For a company like Walmart, they need to survey because a survey can give a company a wide view of their company.
With the help of the survey, the company is trying to gain all the necessary information for the company’s being. So, help them with the information they need for their growth.
Background of the survey
Walmart is a chain of hypermarkets, grocery stores, and department stores owned and operated by an American company. Sam Walton was the man who established this business in 1962.
It has been able to expand into more than 28 countries because it has grown in reputation and profitability over time. Bentonville, which is in Arkansas, USA, is where it has its headquarters.
Over 11,539 stores and clubs are owned and operated by Walmart worldwide. With 2.2 million workers, the business ranks among the largest private employers. Additionally, it is regarded as one of the world’s largest businesses in terms of revenue.
Frequently Asked Question
Where can I use my Walmart Gift Card?
Physical (tangible) cards with a PIN (personal identification number) may be used in any United States or Puerto Rico Walmart store or Sam’s Club, including parts of the facility that are managed by Walmart. These gift cards can also be used on walmart.com and samsclub.com (members only). Online-only gift cards (e-cards) can only be used online at walmart.com or samsclub.com (membership required).
An e-card is an electronic shopping account comprised of solely an account number and a balance; it does not include a tangible gift card.
Why is there a price difference between Walmart stores?
Prices may vary from store to store because each store is required to manage its inventory. Therefore, a manager may lower a price to clear out an overstock item, reward customers with an in-store sale, or compete with local merchants. It is not our policy to price match our stores since we are not in competition with ourselves.
Why are prices different in stores vs. online?
The merchandise and prices available on our website do not reflect the merchandise and prices available in our stores.
Currently, we do not have access to store inventory lists or price lists on this website. Please contact your local Walmart store manager for more information and availability
Can I bring a service animal inside a Walmart store?
Walmart is committed to making reasonable modifications to its policies, practices, and procedures to permit the use of service animals by its customers with disabilities. Service animals play an important role in ensuring the independence of people with disabilities, and it is our policy to welcome into our stores any animal that is individually trained to assist a person with a disability.
Thank you very much for reading up to the end, I appreciate it. I have tried to explain all the necessary information regarding the survey so, you shouldn’t find any problem with the survey.
I hope you have taken this Walmart Satisfaction Survey so you can enter for a chance to win a Walmart Cash Prize.
Have a nice day.
Related Tags: Walmart Survey